Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager 2008 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007 provides proactive monitoring of your Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager 2008 environment. This management pack includes:
- Detection and monitoring of all MDM servers and dependent services
- The alert-driven state
- Performance and backlog monitoring and configuration
Before you install the MDM management pack, read the MDM Management Pack Guide document. The guide includes instructions that you need to correctly deploy, configure and use the management pack.
Feature Bullet Summary:
The System Center Mobile Device Manager (MDM) 2008 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007 provides capabilities for MDM 2008 monitoring, including the following:
- Collection of events from MDM Device Management Server, MDM Enrollment Server, MDM Gateway Server, and MDM Self Service Portal.
- Health state monitoring and alerting for MDM service errors requiring administrative intervention.
- Collection of MDM performance counters from MDM Device Management Server, MDM Enrollment Server, MDM Gateway Server, and MDM Self Service Portal.
- Events indicating service outages
- Alerts indicating configuration issues and connected data source changes
- Verification that all dependant services are running
Management Pack Release History:
- 6/30/2008 – Version 1.0.2300.0 Original release of the English version of the Management Pack
Download the Management pack Here