Microsoft just released Cumulative update 2 for the Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Connectors.
We now support:
- HP Operations Manager for UNIX v9 running on
- HPUX 11i v3 Itanium
- Solaris 10 SPARC
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2 x64
- BMC Remedy AR System 7.5
and some bug fixes as well:
- Potential high CPU usage of HP OVO Event Consumer for Windows (scinteropd.exe)
- Synchronization issue in HP OVO Connector
- Remedy connectors do not populate the Computer Name and Domain fields
- Unresponsiveness of the Interop provider when an Enterprise Management Service (EMS) API call returns an error
- Incorrect dates are passed to the remote system by the connector
- Product Knowledge is not forwarded when the locale is Canadian English
You can find more information or download the CU2 from here.
Hope this helps,